Neighborhood Care Team Member (Full Time Position)
Our Neighborhood Care Team Members provide one-on-one in-home care to a consistent group of clients who live within a designated “Care Neighborhood” in Wailuku and Kahului. The team member drives to the residences of senior clients using a company car to provide in-home care assistance and uses our state-of-the art app to schedule and record care tasks completed for each client.
Starting pay rate for Neighborhood Care Team Members is $16/hour. This is a FULL TIME 40 hour/wk position with a regular work-hour schedule.
CNA’s, Caregivers, Nurse Aides & Home Care Workers (Part Time Positions)
Immediate need for caregivers in UPCOUNTRY Maui
Ho’okele Caregivers Maui is looking to hire compassionate, hard-working and dedicated CNA’s, Caregivers, Nurse Aides & Home Care Workers who will make a difference in the lives of our senior clients. If you have previous paid experience as a CNA, caregiver, nurse aide, or home care worker, we’d like to talk to you about joining our team.
We are seeking part-time caregivers and have multiple positions and shifts available. Our scheduling team will assess your availability and find shifts that work with your schedule.
Pay range for part-time caregivers ranges from $11.00 to $16.00 per hour.
*At least 1 year paid experience providing direct care to elders, people with disabilities, or other medically fragile individuals.
* Ability to work day, evening, nights, or weekends as needed.
* CPR & Basic First Aid certification.
* TB Clearance.
* Physical Exam (within a year)
* Reliable transportation and proof of insurance coverage.
* Ability to communicate effectively in English.
* Cell phone.
Neighborhood Care Team Member Additional Requirements
• MUST HAVE Current CNA License or NA Certificate
• MUST HAVE Current Valid Driver’s License and current, clean Drivers abstract
How to Apply
Use the pdf application found below. Submit completed job applications to email@example.com.
For questions regarding position vacancies or how to apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (808) 877-6688.
You can also submit an initial application using our Online Application Form.
Caregivers who regularly work 20 hours or more per week will be eligible for benefits, including:
- Medical Insurance (with optional dependent coverage)
- Dental Insurance (with optional dependent coverage)
- Prescription Drug & Vision Insurance (with optional dependent coverage)
- Paid-time-off (PTO) for vacations, holidays, or other needed time off
- On-going training