We are seeking part-time caregivers to assist elderly, disabled, and ill individuals live in their own homes or in retirement or residential care facilities. Caregivers work directly with elderly or physically disabled clients who require more extensive personal care and assistance with activities of daily living than family or friends can provide. Our scheduling team will try to match client needs with your availability to work.
- At least 1 year paid experience providing direct care to elders, people with disabilities, or other medically fragile individuals.
- Ability to work day, evening, nights, or weekends as needed.
- CPR & Basic First Aid certification.
- Reliable transportation and proof of insurance coverage.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English.
- Graduate of state-approved nurse aide training program.
- Current or recent certification as a Certified Nurse Aide (CNA).
- Experience in private duty nursing or home care.
How to Apply
Use the pdf application found below. Submit completed job applications to email@example.com.
For questions regarding position vacancies or how to apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (808) 877-6688.
You can also submit an initial application using our Online Application Form.
Caregivers who regularly work 20 hours or more per week will be eligible for benefits, including:
- Medical Insurance (with optional dependent coverage)
- Dental Insurance (with optional dependent coverage)
- Prescription Drug & Vision Insurance (with optional dependent coverage)
- Paid-time-off (PTO) for vacations, holidays, or other needed time off
- On-going training