We are seeking caregivers to assist elderly, disabled, and ill individuals live in their own homes or in retirement or residential care facilities. Caregivers work directly with elderly or physically disabled clients who require more extensive personal care and assistance with activities of daily living than family or friends can provide. Our scheduling team will try to match client needs with your availability to work.
How to Apply
Caregivers who regularly work 20 hours or more per week will be eligible for benefits, including:
- Medical Insurance (with optional dependent coverage)
- Dental Insurance (with optional dependent coverage)
- Prescription Drug & Vision Insurance (with optional dependent coverage)
- Paid-time-off (PTO) for vacations, holidays, or other needed time off
- On-going training
- At least 1 year paid experience providing direct care to elders, people with disabilities, or other medically fragile individuals.
- Ability to work day, evening, nights, or weekends as needed.
- CPR & Basic First Aid certification.
- Reliable transportation and proof of insurance coverage.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English.
- Graduate of state-approved nurse aide training program.
- Current or recent certification as a Certified Nurse Aide (CNA).
- Experience in private duty nursing or home care.